Mary visits Elizabeth
And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
Adamant Protestants are one in staunchly rejecting Elizabeth’s exaltation of Mary, “the mother of my Lord,” to mean “the mother of my God.”
The more pervert Protestants even go to the extent of putting words in the mouth of Elizabeth, saying she meant, “the mother of my Lord ‘but not my God.’”
Are they correct?  No, and let us prove their idiotic boo-boos.
The meeting of the two holy cousins
And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda; and entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.  And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.  And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?  (Lk 1:39- 43KJV)
Jesus is the Lord according to the Holy Spirit
When Elizabeth said, “And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?” she was filled with the Holy Spirit.  Ergo, the “Lord” in Elizabeth’s word, “the mother of my Lord,” was meant to glorify Jesus and not to call Him accursed, as it was written:
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.  (1 Cor 12:3KJV)
The Lord is God according to the Israelites
If Elizabeth was not an Israelite, but say, she was an Egyptian or a Greek or a Roman, surely, her greeting of the pregnant Mary as “the mother of my Lord” may not mean “the mother of my God.”
But both Elizabeth and her husband were full blooded Israelites and they belonged to their respective priestly divisions and they were both righteous in the eyes of God according to this Lucan testimony:
There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.   And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless. (Lk 1:5-6KJV)
Thus, being from such pure Hebrew bloodlines, both Zechariah and Elizabeth, who were “walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless,” were totally and completely sworn in their Jewish confession of faith or Shema which in part is in this wise:
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.  (Dt 6:4-5KJV)
The elderly couples were also well educated in their Scriptures and they knew by heart that the Lord is God from when God introduced Himself to Moses in this manner:
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.  And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.  (Ex 3:13-15KJV)
Therefore, contrary to the false teaching of the Protestants, Elizabeth meant her cousin Mary was “the mother of my God” and not “the mother of my Lord, but not God” as the perverts would have us believe.
Furthermore, if the Protestants cannot accept that Mary was “the mother of my God” and stubbornly insists that Mary was “the mother of my Lord, but not God,” then, the Lord Jesus Christ is Baal to them and not God, for it was written:
And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions?  If the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.  (1 Kgs 18:21,KJV)
Apparently, the lost Protestants are following Baal.
The Lord of Elizabeth and John is indeed God, the Bible tell us so
Elizabeth said:
And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?  (Lk 1:43KJV)
Matthew said of John:
In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.  For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.  (Mt 3:1-3KJV)
Isaiah said the Lord (of Elizabeth and John) is God:
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.  (Is 40:3KJV)
Conclusion:
The fallacious doctrine of the Protestants that Mary is not the mother of God is without doubt a satanic persuasion that they swallowed hook, line and sinker.  The ancient serpent (cf Rev 12:9, 20:2) is using the Protestants to debase the Mother of God, their enmity (cf Gen 3:15).  May the Lord Jesus Christ rebuke them.
Source: splendorofthechurch.com.ph