The Divinity of Jesus Christ Revealed
1JN 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
1JN 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
 Aquino Bayani
 Amen. Indeed, the Catholic Church is the pillar and foundation of truth.
Arah Abrahim ·  Top Commenter · University of Harford
 Aquino Bayani , please explain to us where in the bible Jesus teaches Trinity or Jesus said he is God the Almighty Creator?
Aquino Bayani
 Arah Abrahim
 Here is Jesus Christ teaching the Most Holy Trinity:
 MT 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
 Jesus Christ said, “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.”
 What did Jesus Christ commanded them? Here is what Jesus Christ commanded them to do:
 “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.”
 Who is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit? They are the Tri-Unity, that is, TRINITY:
 1JN 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Aquino Bayani
 Arah Abrahim
 Where Jesus said he is God the Almighty Creator?
 Christ aka Word (or Word of Life) is the Spirit of Jesus who was God (the Son) with God (the Father) and coexistent with God (the Father) from eternity and who created all things:
 JN 1:1-5 In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. And the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it [put it out or absorbed it or appropriated it, and is unreceptive to it]. (Amplified Bible)
 Truly, Christ aka Word (or Word of Life) is the Spirit of Jesus who existed from eternity:
 1JN 1:1-2 [We are writing] about the Word of Life [in] Him Who existed from the beginning, Whom we have heard, Whom we have seen with our [own] eyes, Whom we have gazed upon [for ourselves] and have touched with our [own] hands. And the Life [an aspect of His being] was revealed (made manifest, demonstrated), and we saw [as eyewitnesses] and are testifying to and declare to you the Life, the eternal Life [in Him] Who already existed with the Father and Who [actually] was made visible (was revealed) to us [His followers]. (AMP)
 Then, God (the Father) and His Spirit (the Holy Spirit) sent Christ (the Son) into the world:
 HEB 1:5-6 For to which of the angels did [God] ever say, You are My Son, today I have begotten You [established You in an official Sonship relation, with kingly dignity]? And again, I will be to Him a Father, and He will be to Me a Son? Moreover, when He brings the firstborn Son again into the habitable world, He says, Let all the angels of God worship Him. (AMP)
 IS 48:16-17 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me. Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. (King James Version)
 Thus, when Christ was in the world, long before His embodiment, He said:
 IS 43:10-12 You are My witnesses, says the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know Me, believe Me and remain steadfast to Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior. I have declared [the future] and have saved [the nation in times of danger], and I have shown [that I am God]—when there was no strange and alien god among you; therefore you are My witnesses, says the Lord, that I am God.
 As clear as the purest crystal, Christ said, “I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior. I have declared [the future] and have saved [the nation in times of danger], and I have shown [that I am God]—when there was no strange and alien god among you; therefore you are My witnesses, says the Lord, that I am God.”
 To wrap it up, here are supporting Biblical testimonies that Jesus Christ, before His Incarnation, is indeed the God of Israel:
 JUDE 1:4-5 For certain men are secretly entered in, (who were written of long ago unto this judgment,) ungodly men, turning the grace of our Lord God into riotousness, and denying the only sovereign Ruler, and our Lord Jesus Christ. I will therefore admonish you, though ye once knew all things, that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, did afterwards destroy them that believed not: (Douay-Rheims Version)
 1COR 10:1-4 For I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea. And all in Moses were baptized, in the cloud, and in the sea: And did all eat the same spiritual food, And all drank the same spiritual drink; (and they drank of the spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Christ.) (DRV)
 1COR 10:8-9 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed fornication, and there fell in one day three and twenty thousand. Neither let us tempt Christ: as some of them tempted, and perished by the serpents. (DRV)
 Arah Abrahim, I hope and pray that the answers above will enlighten you to see the true Light who is Jesus Christ, our lord and our God:
 JN 8:12 Once more Jesus addressed the crowd. He said, I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me will not be walking in the dark, but will have the Light which is Life. (AMP)