God and Jesus
God said, “Your throne, O God, stands forever and ever; and a righteous scepter is the scepter of your kingdom (HEB 1:8).”
Jesus said, “I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God (JN 20:17).”
HEBREWS 1:5-10
HEB 1:5-10 For to which of the angels did God ever say: “You are my son; this day I have begotten you”?  Or again: “I will be a father to him, and he shall be a son to me”?  And again, when he leads the first-born into the world, he says: “Let all the angels of God worship him.”  Of the angels he says: “He makes his angels winds and his ministers a fiery flame”;
but of the Son: “Your throne, O God, stands forever and ever; and a righteous scepter is the scepter of your kingdom.
You loved justice and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, anointed you with the oil of gladness above your companions”;
and: “At the beginning, O Lord, you established the earth, and the heavens are the works of your hands.”
If God calls the Son God and Lord, then the Son is truly God and Lord, as it was written:
ISA 55:6-9 Seek the LORD while he may be found, call him while he is near.  Let the scoundrel forsake his way, and the wicked man his thoughts; Let him turn to the LORD for mercy; to our God, who is generous in forgiving.  
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways, says the LORD.
As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high are my ways above your ways and my thoughts above your thoughts.
What about you, do you call Jesus Christ, My Lord and my God, as the Apostle Thomas professed?
JN 20:28-29 Thomas answered and said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
Jesus said to him, “Have you come to believe because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and have believed.”